[ACTIon-Maillist] AGENDA Partner Meeting Athens now online

Tzvetina Arsova Netzelmann arsova-netzelmann at nexusinstitut.de
Fri Mar 31 16:21:21 UTC 2023

Dear all,

you can now find the agenda of our upcoming meeting in Athens uploaded
on the drive here:

https://cloud.nexusinstitut.de/apps/files/?dir=/ACTIon/Meeting%20Athens%20April%202023%20(Milestone%203)&fileid=1640291

@Kostas: being the host and Action Synergy the meeting's organiser I
would like to ask you first to check  the agenda's timing and other
organisational issues and let me know in case I need to change
something. I introduced the policy workshop as a pre-meeting event in
the same document.

@all: take a close look at the tasks to be prepared for the meeting and
introduce all names of participants from your teams into the cloud/drive
space so we have a good track of the size of the group.

Many thanks and a nice weekend!

Tzvetina

--
Tzvetina Arsova Netzelmann, Psychologin (M.A.)
Bereichsleiterin Gesundheit und Gesellschaft
arsova-netzelmann at nexusinstitut.de
www.nexusinstitut.de
Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg HRB 96110
Geschäftsführung: Prof. Dr. Hans-Liudger Dienel, Prof. Dr. Christiane Dienel