[ACTIon-Maillist] ACTIon coordination online meeting

Tzvetina Arsova Netzelmann arsova-netzelmann at nexusinstitut.de
Tue Apr 18 12:05:57 UTC 2023

Dear all,

thank  you for the brief coordination meeting today and last
preparations for Athens meeting, it was good to focus on it before
arriving at Actin Synergy's office.  I modified the agenda accordingly,
shortening a bit the time of several time slots on day 3 (hope @Selin
wouldn't mind as to WP4 slot), thus allowing for ending the meeting at
13:00 h on April 28.

You can find the last update version here:

https://cloud.nexusinstitut.de/apps/files/?dir=/ACTIon/Meeting%20Athens%20April%202023%20(Milestone%203)&fileid=1640291

Kind regards,

Tzvetina

arsova-netzelmann at nexusinstitut.de