[ACTIon-Maillist] partners` meeting in Sofia

Savka Savova - HESED s.savova at hesed.bg
Wed Sep 21 05:57:28 UTC 2022

Dear all,

As the date of our meeting is approaching very fast, I would like to assure you that we are waiting for your arrival with agitation!

We have made a reservation for our joint dinner in a nice (well recommended place), near Light Hotel. Please be aware that the payments in the restaurant could be done only in cash. The currency used in Bulgaria is Bulgarian lev (BGN).

I would like to ask those who did not update the list with accommodation information to do it, in order to organize the transport information or other support needed for your nice stay in Sofia.

Thank you,

Best regards,
Savka