[ACTIon-Maillist] reminder reporting 3a

Katja Aue aue at nexusinstitut.de
Mon May 23 06:42:31 UTC 2022

Dear all,

this is a kind reminder, that all partners send us their reporting 3a
(M13-M15) next Tuesday (31st May). Each partner has received their
individual template by nexus some days ago. We appreciate your efforts
to upload all relevant documents in time using our download link:
https://cloud.nexusinstitut.de/s/gzSSp7zoiZtqxwE

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Have a nice day.

Best regards, Katja

--
Dr. Katja Aue

nexus
Institut für Kooperationsmanagement und interdisziplinäre Forschung GmbH
Willdenowstraße 38
D-12203 Berlin
www.nexusinstitut.de
Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg HRB 96110
Geschäftsführung: Prof. Dr. Hans-Liudger Dienel, Prof. Dr. Christiane Dienel