[ACTIon-Maillist] ACTion Coordinators Networking Event

Kostas Diamantis Balaskas euprograms at action.gr
Thu May 12 13:53:11 UTC 2022

Dear partners,

In relation with the scheduling of the Networking Event with coordinators of other Erasmus+ project in the framework of WP5, please complete the doodle I have sent you a while ago https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/b68vEKne I have received the answers only from Gabriela and Katja. As we have agreed, I have added further dates until the end of June.

The concept of this event is the following:

It will be a 2-hours online event which is going to start with the introduction of the participants and a very brief introduction on the projects they are representing. This is going to be followed from the presentation of the ACTion project and its results which is going to take place in the plenary. Then, the participants are going to be divided in thematic groups through the break-out rooms function. In each break-out room, the participants will be able to present their project and discuss possible synergies with the coordinators of the other projects that will be present in the same workshop. At the end, in plenary, there are going to be presented the different cooperation opportunities that were discussed between the different coordinators during the workshop.

Please let me know what is your opinion on this and please answer to the doodle, so that we can fix a date and start inviting the other project coordinators that we would like to invite.

Kind Regards,

Kostas