[ACTIon-Maillist] ACTIon - response to recommendations

Gabriela Ruseva gabriela.ruseva at all-digital.org
Mon May 9 15:22:07 UTC 2022

Dear Colin,

Please find attached the recommendations document with the responses from ALL DIGITAL. I am not sure I understood the difference between the last two recommendations about policies and engaging policy makers, hence, I copied the same response to the recommendation, but if you would like us to provide a more specific answer, could you please explain the difference between the last two points?

Thanks a lot, and I remain available for any questions with regard to our contribution.

Yours,
Gabriela