[ACTIon-Maillist] ACTIon practitioner pre-survey

cisham at ishamedu.com cisham at ishamedu.com
Mon Mar 7 08:53:32 UTC 2022

Hi Gabriela

Thank you for your comments below, which help address any ambiguity in the question. The wording I’ve chosen focuses on achieved outcome rather than simply intention, and I’d like to keep that, so maybe: How confident are you to deliver training which ensures young people are better able to: removes the ambiguity of ‘which means that’?

Thanks again

Colin