[ACTIon-Maillist] ΑΠ: handbooks for translation and Website

Tzvetina Arsova Netzelmann arsova-netzelmann at nexusinstitut.de
Fri Mar 4 14:43:37 UTC 2022

Hi Kostas,

yes, the documents are final (for the moment) and can be uploaded on the
website, but as PDF-Document. Pls. consider hereby the feedback and
ideas shared during the coordination meeting that Maria kept notice of -
we need a "shorter track" to the training programmes at the website, so
external visitors can get straightforwardly to the documents.

Therefore we discussed creating a new Menu Heading "Our Training
programmes" under which  to upload  DigiPac and MOLA.. But I guess Maria
has already briefed you  perfectly on that.

Many thanks in advance. Cloud you pls. let us know, as soon as the
documents can be found on the website?

Kind regards,

Tzvetina

--
Tzvetina Arsova Netzelmann, Psychologin (M.A.)
Wissenschaftliche Mitarbeiterin
nexus
Institut für Kooperationsmanagement und interdisziplinäre Forschung GmbH
Willdenowstraße 38
D-12203 Berlin
Tel. +49 30 318054-81
Fax  +49 30 318054-60