[ACTIon-Maillist] ACTIon practitioner pre-survey

Gabriela Ruseva gabriela.ruseva at all-digital.org
Fri Mar 4 13:56:46 UTC 2022

Hi Colin,

Thanks for sharing the survey. I know we are not going to implement the survey as ALL DIGITAL, but I had a quick look at it just for info, and I send you some comments

Re. The question "How confident are you to deliver training to young people which means they are better able to:”, it seems a bit unclear and complex for me. I would suggest to change it to "How confident are you to deliver training to young people on the following topics” or "How confident are you to deliver training to young people with the aim to help them to”.

Otherwise, the survey is short and clear. Please feel free to take my comment into account or not :)

Wishing everyone a nice weekend!
Yours,
Gabriela