[ACTIon-Maillist] ΑΠ: handbooks for translation and Website

Katja Aue aue at nexusinstitut.de
Thu Mar 3 10:49:22 UTC 2022

Hi Kostas,

these are the documents which can be used for the piloting (after
translation). They can be uploaded now. Last Tuesday we agreed, that the
handbooks will be revised after the piloting.

  Savka's files are ready as well. If you have questions regarding the
MOLA documents please contact her.

DigiPAC materials will be uploaded soon.

Best regards, Katja