[ACTIon-Maillist] ACTIon practitioner pre-survey

cisham at ishamedu.com cisham at ishamedu.com
Wed Mar 2 21:05:30 UTC 2022

Hi all

Please find draft practitioner pre-survey here - I have kept it simple, so
it should be quick to complete, but it would be helpful if you can encourage
practitioners to provide as much detail as possible on their confidence to
develop the competences. In the end I have dropped the question on healthy
lifestyles to keep it simple, and also, five items are enough to assess
progress on.

https://forms.gle/J1F6jDHUvzjHuLMP6

If you have any comments, please feel free to send them.

Many thanks

Colin