[ACTIon-Maillist] Call for initiatives WFD

Tzvetina Arsova Netzelmann arsova-netzelmann at nexusinstitut.de
Wed Jun 15 09:51:05 UTC 2022

Dear WFD-organising team,

thank you very much for the chance to apply with our EU project
initiative ACTIon to the World Forum of Democracy 2022. Please find
attached the filled-in questionnaire on behalf of the consortium's
coordinator.

We would gladly answer questions should any come up and are looking
forward to receiving  your feedback.

Could you kindly confirm the receipt of the application?

Many thanks

With kind regards,

Tzvetina Arsova Netzelmann

--
Tzvetina Arsova Netzelmann, Psychologin (M.A.)
Bereichsleiterin Gesundheit und Gesellschaft
arsova-netzelmann at nexusinstitut.de
www.nexusinstitut.de
Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg HRB 96110
Geschäftsführung: Prof. Dr. Hans-Liudger Dienel, Prof. Dr. Christiane Dienel