[ACTIon-Maillist] REMINDER: 3a reporting

Katja Aue aue at nexusinstitut.de
Tue Jun 7 08:33:14 UTC 2022

Dear all,

in our last meeting we agreed to split the 3rd progress reporting into
two parts. Since the submission date for the 3a report was 31st May I
send you a kind reminder.

Thanks to the partners who have already send their documents.

In case you expect a delay for your reporting (later than this week)
please send me short message with a binding date for your submission.

Thank you in advance and best regards,

Katja

--
Dr. Katja Aue

nexus
Institut für Kooperationsmanagement und interdisziplinäre Forschung GmbH
Willdenowstraße 38
D-12203 Berlin
www.nexusinstitut.de
Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg HRB 96110
Geschäftsführung: Prof. Dr. Hans-Liudger Dienel, Prof. Dr. Christiane Dienel