[ACTIon-Maillist] reminder 3b report

Katja Aue aue at nexusinstitut.de
Tue Jul 26 14:50:02 UTC 2022

Dear all,

I hope you enjoy the summer days hoping it is not too hot.

This is a kind reminder to upload your next reporting 3b for the project
period M16-M18 until end of July.

If there are any questions please contact me until this Thursday (I will
leave for summer holidays, but Tzvetina will be back next week).

Best wishes, Katja

--
Dr. Katja Aue

nexus
Institut für Kooperationsmanagement und interdisziplinäre Forschung GmbH
Willdenowstraße 38
D-12203 Berlin
www.nexusinstitut.de
Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg HRB 96110
Geschäftsführung: Prof. Dr. Hans-Liudger Dienel, Prof. Dr. Christiane Dienel