[ACTIon-Maillist] Translation of training programmes MOLA and DigPAC

Gabriela Ruseva gabriela.ruseva at all-digital.org
Mon Jul 11 08:22:21 UTC 2022

Dear all,

Hope my message finds you well!

As you know, by the progress report, we need to upload our training programmes in all languages on the website. I looked at the last Zoom meeting minutes and there it is written:
Upload of training programmes on ACTIon website: https://www.erasmus-action.eu/our-training-programmes/ <https://www.erasmus-action.eu/our-training-programmes/>
English: done

German: done

Bulgarian: ?

Greek: done - In Greek we have the summary on the website page, but the document attached is in English? Maybe it is my misunderstanding, but I thought we are also translating the two Handbooks?

North Macedonian: ?

Status translations (deadline: 2 weeks before first piloting at the latest/ country versions should be uploaded as soon as available).

to be stored: https://cloud.nexusinstitut.de/apps/files/?dir=/ACTIon/WP <https://cloud.nexusinstitut.de/apps/files/?dir=/ACTIon/WP> 3 Capacity Building %26 Piloting&fileid=91620 <https://cloud.nexusinstitut.de/apps/files/?dir=/ACTIon/WP%203%20Capacity%20Building%20%26%20Piloting&fileid=91620> - this link leads to WP3 but not to a specific folder with the translations. On the cloud I found only the EN and DE versions. Are there any other language versions ready?

DigiPAC:

DE: done

SEGA: some delays, Mid May translation will be ready

AS: done

HESED: BG version is ready

MOLA:

Bulgarian: done

Greek: in process

SEGA: some delays, Mid May

Please, @Savka, @Kostas, @Marice, let me know what is the status of the translations and when we could expect to upload them on the website.

Thank you very much for your kind collaboration.
Yours,
Gabriela

Gabriela Ruseva
Project Officer