[ACTIon-Maillist] ACTIon- Website

Kostas Diamantis Balaskas euprograms at action.gr
Mon Sep 20 11:41:23 UTC 2021

Dear partners,

Please send me the translation of the following paragraph in your languages, so we can add it in the website. It is about the desk research

ACTIon is happy to announce the completion of the preliminary desk research and theoretical framework for the key thematic areas of its work. Here you can read the results from our research and get a better understanding of the theoretical foundation from which the training curriculum will be developed and implemented through ACTIon.

Kind Regards,

Kostas