[ACTIon-Maillist] Training OPIN Platform

Katja Aue aue at nexusinstitut.de
Mon Sep 13 08:03:35 UTC 2021

Dear all,

since Eva is ill today, we have to postpone our OPIN training. Suitable
dates will be 28th and 29th September. As soon as Eva has sent possible
time slots I will create a doodle.

Have a nice day and best wishes

Katja

--
Dr. Katja Aue

nexus
Institut für Kooperationsmanagement und interdisziplinäre Forschung GmbH
Willdenowstraße 38
D-12203 Berlin
www.nexusinstitut.de
Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg HRB 96110
Geschäftsführung: Prof. Dr. Hans-Liudger Dienel, Prof. Dr. Christiane Dienel