[ACTIon-Maillist] ACTIon leaflet translations

Maria Panagiotopoulou m.panagiotopoulou at action.gr
Tue Oct 12 05:59:36 UTC 2021

Good morning Gabriela,

Thank you for the clarification and apologies for the misunderstading.
Please find attached the correct translation.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards,

Maria

*Από**:* Gabriela Ruseva <gabriela.ruseva at all-digital.org>
*Αποστολή**:* Δευτέρα, 11 Οκτωβρίου 2021 4:46 μμ
*Προς**:* Maria Panagiotopoulou <m.panagiotopoulou at action.gr>
*Κοιν**.:* all at erasmus-action.eu
*Θέμα**:* Re: [ACTIon-Maillist] ACTIon leaflet translations

Dear Maria,

Thank you for providing the translation.

Regarding OPIN, only Bulgarian will be added as a new language in the
framework of the ACTIon project because the other languages already exist
from a previous project, so there is no mistake in cell B6.

Yours,

Gabriela

On 11 Oct 2021, at 14:59, Maria Panagiotopoulou <m.panagiotopoulou at action.gr>