[ACTIon-Maillist] ACTIon Training programmes ready for review and feedback

Tzvetina Arsova Netzelmann arsova-netzelmann at nexusinstitut.de
Mon Nov 8 15:48:59 UTC 2021

Dear all,

hope you are doing fine!

As agreed upon during our last coordination zoom meeting we are ready
and excited to share with you the two handbooks on the ACTIon training
programmes:

- MOLA - model for community leaders activation, developed by HESED
(congrats, Savka!)

- Active citizenship and participation in digital space, developed by
nexus (thanks to Theresa, Amy and Katja!)

The PDF-Documents can be downloaded here:

https://cloud.nexusinstitut.de/apps/files/?dir=/ACTIon/WP%202%20Prep%20%26%20Dev%20Educational%20Practices/Peer%20Review%20Training%20Programmes&fileid=159477

Please, take time to study carefully the documents and provide feedback
in the following manner:

- notes/comments bubble in the PDF-File directly, saving the document
with your initials at the end, i.e., _CI (if you were Colin)

-uploading your reviewed version on the cloud in the same folder or
sending it vial email directly to the whole WP2 editing group (Savka,
Katja, Tzvetina), _not _in the project group email.

Please provide your feedback by *19th November!*

*Many thanks in advance for your effort on behalf if the WP2 editing group.
*

*Best wishes*

*Tzvetina
*

--
Tzvetina Arsova Netzelmann, Psychologin (M.A.)
Wissenschaftliche Mitarbeiterin
arsova-netzelmann at nexusinstitut.de
www.nexusinstitut.de
Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg HRB 96110
Geschäftsführung: Prof. Dr. Hans-Liudger Dienel, Prof. Dr. Christiane Dienel