[ACTIon-Maillist] bilateral talks with nexus

Katja Aue aue at nexusinstitut.de
Tue Nov 2 09:20:12 UTC 2021

Dear all,

as already announced we would like to invite each of you to a bilateral
talk.

Please check the following Doodle link and choose a suitable time slot
until end of this week:
https://doodle.com/poll/z79eraxiu4vs7q4h?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link

Please let me know if no date is suitable for you. In this case we try
to find another date.

Further details will be discussed today in our meeting.

Best wishes, Katja

--
Dr. Katja Aue

nexus
Institut für Kooperationsmanagement und interdisziplinäre Forschung GmbH
Willdenowstraße 38
D-12203 Berlin
www.nexusinstitut.de
Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg HRB 96110
Geschäftsführung: Prof. Dr. Hans-Liudger Dienel, Prof. Dr. Christiane Dienel