[ACTIon-Maillist] Link to website structure

Tzvetina Arsova Netzelmann arsova-netzelmann at nexusinstitut.de
Wed May 19 10:23:17 UTC 2021

Dear Gabriela,

many thanks for the link and the task assignment as to the review of
website static texts. Just a small tipo: feedback is expected by 21st
May (this Friday)..

Best wishes,

Tzvetina

--
Tzvetina Arsova Netzelmann, Psychologin (M.A.)
Wissenschaftliche Mitarbeiterin
arsova-netzelmann at nexusinstitut.de
www.nexusinstitut.de
Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg HRB 96110
Geschäftsführung: Prof. Dr. Hans-Liudger Dienel, Prof. Dr. Christiane Dienel