[ACTIon-Maillist] Link to website structure

Gabriela Ruseva gabriela.ruseva at all-digital.org
Tue May 18 19:40:11 UTC 2021

Dear partners,

As agreed today, you can find the link to the website structure and static texts on the nexus cloud. Please, go to Files -> WP4 Dissemination -> Website -> link to website structure and click on the hyperlink. It should take you to a shared google doc file. Please let me know if you have any problem accessing or editing.
Please, review and add your comments/changes if any by this Friday, 21st June. Please, pay special attention to the description of your organisation, if you want to change anything, please do it directly in the google doc. For HESED, nexus and OSF, please also pay special attention to the description of your good practice and add any more recent links and references you deem appropriate.

On 25th May I will put what is going to be considered as final version (of course we can always make changes once it is done, but we need to have a “final” version for translation) into a shared excel sheet where you will be able to add your language translation by 7th June.

Thanks a lot and wishing you a nice evening!
Yours,
Gabriela

Gabriela Ruseva
Programme Officer