[ACTIon-Maillist] ACTIon Zoom Meeting 18.05.

Owen Wooden wooden at nexusinstitut.de
Mon May 17 09:30:02 UTC 2021

Dear colleagues,

I hope you all are doing well and had a nice relaxing weekend. Since we have our next Zoom meeting tomorrow, Tuesday, May 18th, I wanted to send the link in advance, as well as the link to the Agenda we will be using.

Here is the link to the Agenda: https://cloud.nexusinstitut.de/f/114818 <https://cloud.nexusinstitut.de/f/114818>
Please feel free to go ahead and update the status for your relevant Work packages in preparation for our meeting tomorrow.

And here is the link for the meeting:

Topic: ACTIon Coordination Zoom-Meeting
Time: May 18, 2021 01:00 PM Amsterdam, Berlin, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna

Join Zoom Meeting
https://nexusinstitut.zoom.us/j/94744091866?pwd=bmZQZUJDYXY2M1Z5eEM2dXRXd1NiUT09 <https://nexusinstitut.zoom.us/j/94744091866?pwd=bmZQZUJDYXY2M1Z5eEM2dXRXd1NiUT09>

Meeting ID: 947 4409 1866
Passcode: 889163
One tap mobile
+496950502596,,94744091866#,,,,*889163# Germany
+496971049922,,94744091866#,,,,*889163# Germany

I am looking forward to meeting with you all again soon and I hope you have a wonderful start to your week!

All the best,

Owen
--
Owen Wooden