[ACTIon-Maillist] ACTIon Summer Holidays

Owen Wooden wooden at nexusinstitut.de
Wed Jul 7 13:18:16 UTC 2021

Dear partners,

As we are now entering the time of year when people will be going on summer holidays, we wanted to make sure to check in and confirm when everyone will be available over the next few months. For this purpose, we have set up a Google Doc where you can all enter the days when you will be on holiday. Please go ahead and fill in your holidays when you get a chance, and add anyone from your organisation who has not yet been entered into the table.

Here is the link for the Google Doc:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1r5EIeac78L0GAB7kDgyBVOfa6RB_265WdOEqiutN3nw/edit?usp=sharing <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1r5EIeac78L0GAB7kDgyBVOfa6RB_265WdOEqiutN3nw/edit?usp=sharing>

If you have any difficulties accessing or editing the document, please let me know.

Wishing you all a great rest of your week!

All the best,

Owen
--
Owen Wooden