[ACTIon-Maillist] ACTIon Zoom meeting 5th July

Katja Aue aue at nexusinstitut.de
Fri Jul 2 09:23:17 UTC 2021

Dear colleagues,

I hope you all are doing well. Since we have our next Zoom meeting *next
Monday, (5th July, 12:00-2.00 pm CET)*, I wanted to send the link in
advance, as well as the link to the Agenda we will be using.

Here is the link to the *Agenda*:
https://cloud.nexusinstitut.de/apps/files/?dir=/ACTIon/Coordination%20Zoom%20Meetings/5th%20Zoom_7.05.21&fileid=119987
Please feel free to go ahead and update the status for your relevant
Work packages in preparation for our meeting next Monday.

And here is the *link for the meeting:*

https://nexusinstitut.zoom.us/j/98152340035?pwd=ajN4L2w2ODByQVhsaUZIV0xtR3MxQT09

Meeting-ID: 981 5234 0035
Kenncode: 428981

I am looking forward to meeting with you next Monday.
Best regards

Katja

--
Dr. Katja Aue

nexus
Institut für Kooperationsmanagement und interdisziplinäre Forschung GmbH
Willdenowstraße 38
D-12203 Berlin
www.nexusinstitut.de
Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg HRB 96110
Geschäftsführung: Prof. Dr. Hans-Liudger Dienel, Prof. Dr. Christiane Dienel