[ACTIon-Maillist] Reminder: Doodle: next coordination meeting

Katja Aue aue at nexusinstitut.de
Mon Aug 16 12:28:56 UTC 2021

Dear all,

we would like to schedule our next coordination meeting this week.
Thanks to all partners who have already voted on doodle. If you haven't
vote until now, please be so kind and visit our doodle link until
Wednesday (18th July): doodle:
https://doodle.com/poll/5qx525czbyza6te9?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link

Thank you in advance and best wishes

Katja

--
Dr. Katja Aue

nexus
Institut für Kooperationsmanagement und interdisziplinäre Forschung GmbH
Willdenowstraße 38
D-12203 Berlin
www.nexusinstitut.de
Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg HRB 96110
Geschäftsführung: Prof. Dr. Hans-Liudger Dienel, Prof. Dr. Christiane Dienel