[ACTIon-Maillist] Reminder: WP1 Deadline for submission of general documents of partner organisations

Tzvetina Arsova Netzelmann arsova-netzelmann at nexusinstitut.de
Thu Apr 29 12:30:51 UTC 2021

Dear all,

let me remind you kindly of the pending task (see below) - concerning
all partners except Action Synergy. The deadline is tomorrow, 30.04.2021.

Knowing that some of you are facing the orthodox Easter Holidays and
have free from tomorrow on, let me wish you nice Easter and pls. do not
forget to send the documents early next week.

Many thanks in advance,

Best wishes

Tzvetina

            *1. General documents of partner organisations*

A) Document explaining internal policy on salaries and the calculation
of the daily rate. Internal policy means the policy that was in place
before the implementation of the project and used for all staff members
no matter if they work on the EU project or not.

B)Staff Contracts

C)Document explaining V.A.T. calculation.
VAT cost is not considered as eligible, unless**the beneficiary
organization can prove that it is unable to recover it.

D)Document explaining internal policy for the calculation of Subsistence
Costs for Travels:

1.Daily Allowance/Lumpsum

or

2. Reimbursement based on actual costs/copies of receipts

--
Tzvetina Arsova Netzelmann, Psychologin (M.A.)
Wissenschaftliche Mitarbeiterin
arsova-netzelmann at nexusinstitut.de
www.nexusinstitut.de
Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg HRB 96110
Geschäftsführung: Prof. Dr. Hans-Liudger Dienel, Prof. Dr. Christiane Dienel