[ACTIon-Maillist] Social media posts schedule

Gabriela Ruseva gabriela.ruseva at all-digital.org
Wed Apr 28 13:42:07 UTC 2021

Dear partners,
As we have agreed during the last online meeting, I have assigned each organisation a week for posting on social media with the project hashtag. You can find the schedule and the week you are responsible for on the nexus cloud calendar. Normally, you should also receive an automatic reminder when the week comes, but I am not sure about that.
What you need to do when it is “your” social media week - just post two posts during that week with the project hashtag #ACTIonEUProject on your organisational Facebook page or Twitter profile, or both (if you have both). Please tag all the other partners (you can find their social media profiles in the Dissemination Plan, and especially @AllDigitalEU, so we can share your posts (even if they are in your national language).

In case you don’t have any social media profile, or you don’t wish to use it (or you are not allowed to), you can also send your posts to me (text, image, link) and I will post on ALL DIGITAL social media with the project hashtag.

Posts can be anything related to the project topics- sharing a publication, YouTube video, news from a trusted media, etc. or just a reminder that the project exists (it is never too much to repeat, we can always reach someone who hasn’t heard about it).

For now I have made this schedule for the next 6 weeks to test it, but the idea is to repeat this, so every 6 weeks each partner will take their turn on the social media.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to let me know. Attached a screenshot of how the task on the calendar looks.

Yours,
Gabriela

Gabriela Ruseva
Programme Officer