[ACTIon-Maillist] ACTIon Zoom Meeting 13.04.

Owen Wooden wooden at nexusinstitut.de
Tue Apr 13 08:25:53 UTC 2021

Dear partners,

I just wanted to quickly clarify the idea behind the agenda I have uploaded to the cloud and how we will be using it for our meeting today. I have more or less copied the agenda that we used for our previous Zoom meeting and left in the notes and To-Dos for most of the WPs. I would therefore ask the WP-leads to go ahead and remove To-Dos and notes from our last meeting that have been accomplished and update the current stand for each WP. This way, if there are any To-Dos or notes that are carried over from the previous agenda, we will assume that these are open points that have not yet been resolved.

I hope that this is now a bit clearer, however please feel free to let me know should you have any other questions.

Thank you for your help with this and I am looking forward to meeting with you all soon!

All the best,

Owen