[ACTIon-Maillist] ACTIon Dissemination Plan

Gabriela Ruseva gabriela.ruseva at all-digital.org
Tue Apr 6 10:49:23 UTC 2021

Dear partners,

Hope this email finds you well. This is a kind reminder of the task to review the draft dissemination plan, share any comments (if you have) and add the information regarding your online outreach in the two tables on p. 18 and p.19. Some partners have notified me that they would need an extension of the deadline. Therefore, please complete this task by this Thursday 8th April end of the day.

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Thanks a lot for your kind collaboration, and wishing a nice day.

Greetings from snowy Brussels :)

Yours,
Gabriela

Gabriela Ruseva